We are hard at work preparing to ensure the safety for you, and our staff, and are excited to reopen with additional sanitization procedures in place.
Please book your appointment online, email, or call (leave a voice message if not answered)
as we don't accept walk-ins at this time.
On behalf of all of us at 4D Skin Care Clinic, thank you for your loyalty! We are glad to see you again!
The following new COVID protection measures are in place:
Dear 4D family,
The health and well-being of our clients, staff & our community is our primary focus at this time.
For this reason - the clinic will temporarily suspend operation at the end of the day on March 14th. Since the overall situation is remarkably fluid, this may change soon. We will be communicating developments via our website and through our social media channels.
We will be monitoring emails & phone messages regularly, so please reach out if you have any questions. We are still available - just virtually. Appointments will be gladly re-scheduled. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We want to express respect and gratitude to our colleagues in the industry who have joined us in this effort to flatten the curve. It is not an easy decision to make as small business owners and employers, but we believe it is in all of our best interests.
We pause to stay apart - so we can all rise again - be well, take care of each other, respect social distancing. We wish you all the very best of health.
4D Skin Clinic takes your health and safety seriously —not only now because of the Coronavirus outbreak, but always.
We are taking the following measures to protect both patients and staff:
· Regular sanitizing of equipment continues between patients.
· Staff members and doctors wash their hands between patient interactions.
· Counters, POS machines, keyboards, phones, door handles and chair arms are regularly wiped with Clorox wipes.
· Single-use items are disposed of after use.
· Tissues and hand sanitizer are available for patient use.
· Gloves are available for staff (while supplies last).
· Laundry is thoroughly washed with our machines.
· Glasses are regularly cleaned after being tried on.
· A strict policy is in place for staff members who have cough, fever or respiratory illness.
· A strict policy is in place for the self-quarantining of staff who recently traveled to any of the regions with a travel advisory.
· Cancellation policy is happily waived if patients cancel due to illness in themselves or a family member.
In return, we ask of you:
· Do not come to your appointment if you are exhibiting any of the following symptoms: cough, fever or difficulty breathing.
· Sneeze and/or cough into a tissue or your elbow and avoid touching your face. Discard tissue immediately into the trash and wash your hands.
· Arrive early and wash your hands prior to your treatment.
· Flexibility with scheduling as we will be calling staff off should they exhibit any symptoms.
· No handshaking until all this passes.
If you'd like more information on COVID- 19 and what you can do to help prevent the spread, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding during this time!